She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
EXTRACTION: Robin & Po
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 15:43:03 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]authentic power spots
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DESCEND

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You and your partner travel to The Desert, Route 105, Route 120, New Mauville's lower levels, or Meteor Falls, or other locations known to have an AUTHENTIC POWER SPOT. The Meteor Falls' authentic power spot can be discovered—but it is severely damaged. Broken. Or simply deactivated for one reason or another.[break][break]

These hotspots of dynergy have been created eras ago. It has been hypothesized that Eternatus' visitations to this land have caused them to form—or perhaps, its mere presence in space. Other theories include meteoroid impacts containing dynergy, other extraterrestrial Pokemon, and more.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather. However, more exists below each power spot. In fact, it is possible to leap into these power spots into dark labyrinthe caves below.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leap into the Power Spot.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 15:45:02 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin stood with Porter at the lip of the power spot, heart racing. She wasn't a noob, but she was still working on her familiarity with them. They were otherworldly, but not as scary as the ultra space areas could be. Though, she always felt oddly at home at the border...

"Are you ready?" The power spot was calling their name. She was eager to hop in, but she wanted to make sure Po wasn't freaking out like she'd been during her first visit. "We can pause if you're not ready to hop inside."

Leap into the Power Spot

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Po
He/Him
Twenty-eight
August 18
Lavender
Pansexual
Conservationist
Cadet
taste the strawberry sunscreen
see what it's like to be loved
6'4" / 194 cm height
6'4" / 194 cm height
to be alone, to be in love or to just be worth it?
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @porter
porter holmes
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 15:54:10 GMT
porter holmes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","portnight"]
[attr="class","body"]

Porter had no idea what these things were or what was going on, really, and he’d read the brief.
[break][break]
He was starting to realize a lot of things were like that, with Robin. A bit of a whirlwind.
[break][break]
He thought the confusion might make him hesitant-- he was a knower, after all, not a shower. But he found, instead, it was a little… freeing. He wasn’t tied up in panicked knots like he had been during dragon training, or his first guard duty stint.
[break][break]
He put a (barely shaking) hand out and Vanyari bent to rest her head beneath it.
[break][break]
“Ready.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – leap into the power spot

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".portnight"]--accent:#50B2C0;font:13px "Noto Sans";[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight a"]font:13px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 15:59:49 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: VENTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Exploration of these power spot dens brings you to rich deposits of dynite ore. It is dark here. Foreboding. Poison oozes from corrupted mosses, and Pokemon made aggressive by dynergy's effects, roam the caves.[break][break]

You may encounter a paranoid Pierce Creighton, one of Hoenn's Scientists, exploring the caves too. Should you approach him, he does not let you come close. The keenest eye may scry blood splatter on his shoes. Despite his haggard appearance, he bestows supplies should you require them. Otherwise, encounter poor bystanders trapped here, like backpackers or even a feral Megalopolan.[break][break]

There are two paths to take (OOC: they will lead to the same scenario).

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go left.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go right.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 16:01:54 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She was pleased that he seemed to really consider the question before agreeing. She liked working with others, but she hated feeling like she was taking someone hostage. "Let's get it!" She marched down into the spot with confidence beyond her experience. Sinistea led the charge a few feet ahead, chiming pleasantly as they descended to the forked paths.

"OK! We can go in any direction, but I know the left one already, so I recommend that way." She pointed at it. The path seemed unassuming from where they were standing. "And before things get wacky down here, tell me: whatcha been up to?" Wacky being a generous but simultaneously vague descriptor that she did not elaborate on.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Po
He/Him
Twenty-eight
August 18
Lavender
Pansexual
Conservationist
Cadet
6'4" / 194 cm height
6'4" / 194 cm height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @porter
porter holmes
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 16:06:53 GMT
porter holmes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It wasn’t so much a drop down as it was striding forward. He was okay with that.
[break][break]
“A lot of guard duty.” He espied something that looked like it could be a puddle of blood, but it was too dark to tell clearly, and gave it a wide berth.
[break][break]
The ambient light took on a deep purple hue. Like they were inside of a giant Grimace shake. The color put Porter in mind of something.
[break][break]
“Do you remember when we first worked together and you said something about if I was ever haunted to give you a call?” he asked, looking around at their surroundings. “What was that about?”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – left

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".portnight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 16:12:07 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: OBSTACLE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Throughout the den, STONJOURNER can be encountered. Perhaps, they too, are imbued with dynergy, their ability, POWER SPOT, allowing it to empower others. However, the human mind is more fragile. Able to touch upon horrid thoughts of the abstract, mortal cognition brings your trainers closer to madness.[break][break]

Even here, TERA CRYSTALS are present. Like a virus, they've spread across the underground. Due to the concentrated dynergy in this place, encounter hallucinations—or hallucinations that become temporarily real by TERA CRYSTALS.[break][break]

And/or encounter a DYNAMAXED/GIGANTAMAXED POKEMON WITH A DYNAMAX SHIELD that must be downed. Regardless, the Pokemon will perish after its transformation. Investigating its carcass will reveal that it has somehow incorporated Dynite Ore onto its body. Though it is no Regi-titan, one may make macabre parallels.[break][break]

Or, you may continue to simply mine.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a hallucination made real.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a dynamaxed Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Continue to mine.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 16:15:59 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She gave him a goofy grin. "I'm a ghost connoisseur," she insisted as she gestured to herself. "I specialize in hauntings of all kinds. I've seen many-a haunted house in this region." And, she'd never say it, but he kinda struck her as the guy to get haunted. Or was already haunted. Something about his expression made her think that he was delicious fodder for ghosts.

She was a little disappointed none ever seemed to swarm when they were together.

The path was adorned with a perished pokemon, one supersized from Dynamax. From its body, a series of ore spilled out like guts. "Neat," she commented as she grew close. "This is part of the reason why these power spots are such a source of interest for the League. The higher-ups want a better look at this ore, the tera, and the odd power that makes pokemon like, super big." Bigger than her mega snorlax, sometimes. She picked up a rock and inspected it. "Cool, right?" Or totally horrifying, but different strokes and all that.

Continue to Mine

close tab

played by

Ceej

Po
He/Him
Twenty-eight
August 18
Lavender
Pansexual
Conservationist
Cadet
6'4" / 194 cm height
6'4" / 194 cm height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @porter
porter holmes
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 16:50:36 GMT
porter holmes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

He returned her smile as she really put the Kalosian and saliva into the word connoisseur.
[break][break]
Unfortunately, their conversation was derailed. Her neat was answered by his own, “Oh.” The stench was overpowering, and he pulled his shirt up over his nose. Despite this, he wanted to investigate, the natural curiosity in him overpowering the urge to run away.
[break][break]
He dropped his pack and pulled out sterile gloves, snapping them high up over his elbows. He’d packed two high quality masks, as well, and he offered one to Robin. “For the smell.”
[break][break]
Making sure his laces were tied, he waded into the gore.
[break][break]
“It’s got-- ore in its intestines? Was it eating it?” He held up a loop of bowel, to scrutinize. “No, it’s more like it’s… intracellular. Like it was absorbed, or integrated?”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – continue 2 mine

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 17:19:43 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DEPARTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After dealing with your obstruction, you come away with experience. Knowledge. Heavy burdens of dynite ore. However, retracing your steps may prove to be difficult. If you are not already encumbered, the disorienting effect of dynergy may hinder you and your Pokemon's return.[break][break]

Should you have encountered Professor Creighton or another poor soul that has found themselves down in this den previously, you will find no sign of them as you leave...[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and depart.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
873 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 17:24:34 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The mask was a great call. He was kind of like a kubfu scout. But then he started talking about the ore, and the word intracellular tips her off to him actually being a - "Nerd," she comments.

That said, it's an interesting train of thought. Were the pokemon consuming the Dynite ore? She picked one up and inspected it, a nice hefty chunk. "I wonder if it tastes good," she said aloud, bringing it to her face to sniff it before remembering the mask. Sinistea made a warning chime, unhappy with any interest in eating it, and Robin relented. "Well, we'll take a load for our scientists to judge." She grabbed several and tucked it into the crook of her arm, but like last time, she was nearly knocked off her feet with vertigo.

"Again...?" she muttered. She dropped several chunks of Dynite ore and felt better. "Such an odd effect... perhaps skin to skin contact."

Lessen the load

close tab

played by

Ceej

Po
He/Him
Twenty-eight
August 18
Lavender
Pansexual
Conservationist
Cadet
6'4" / 194 cm height
6'4" / 194 cm height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @porter
porter holmes
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 17:40:30 GMT
porter holmes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

‘Obstruction’ in the most literal sense of the word.
[break][break]
Porter lowers the loop of bowel to look at her, slightly injured. She can’t see his pouty frown beneath the rebreather. “Proudly.”
[break][break]
He continues to feel along the intestine until he found where it backflowed into the stomach. He was pink up to his elbows in gore, at this point. “I wonder if this has any effect on the pancreas…”
[break][break]
When Robin speaks, he snaps his head to look at her so quickly his neck cracks. “Do NOT put that in your mouth!” Sighing, he smears viscera on his thighs, and peels out of his gloves as he steps away from the corpse. “Here, you can put them in my bag. Try not to touch them directly.” Since he hadn't picked any up, yet, he figured it would be okay.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – lessen the load

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 23:15:41 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven